Thursday 11 June 2015

At school Post #1

This is my first post about something I've been doing at school this week.
Sorry to Mrs Hogg for not being at school today as I am unwell.

I've decided to write this post on Tech arts, at this moment I'm in Art for tech and we're focusing on WW1. All the students in Art, including myself are have all created a drawing. This drawing is of a place that has to do with WW1, it can be a place where battles went on eg. Gallipoli, Passchendaele etc. Or they can be places like hospitals, country side where children would have been evacuated or work places like farms and such. Your drawing had to include one main person which you would draw with help from a body from the 'Body Box.'

After you had finished your draft of this, you would move onto chalking it out on some large paper. If your chalked out version had been approved by Ms Miller then you were allowed to move onto painting. The painting all depended on which place you had chosen to draw, my own chosen place was Gallipoli. The colours that I had to use for my sky and the water reflections were all sunset, eg. reds, oranges, yellows and a little dark purple. Whereas people who chose Flanders field would have coloured it with dark shades for their sky.

I myself have just begun painting my hills/cliffs which are going to be mostly consisting of browns and some white. Below on the left is a picture of basically what my drawing looks like, minus colour and detail and on the right is the same drawing just with some basic colours to give you an idea of how it looks.
I just drew this version on Paint so it may look a little weird seeming as how hard it is to use Paint with a trackpad instead of a                                                 mouse.



Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading my post and there'll be another one to follow with something new that I did at school this week, maybe today, maybe tomorrow. *waves* Baiiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment