Wednesday 2 September 2015

We're perfect young ladies!

As you would have seen from my previous post, Riverlea Theatre is a big part of my week, and I'm not just talking about the 4-5 class. I attend classes on Tuesdays from 5-6 with the tutor Robert Alderton and other girls from ages 12-15. In this class we have been working on our own Stagecraft Showcase for this month.

Our Showcase includes songs from many different musicals, not all sweet and soft.
The order our songs run in are:

Perfect Young Ladies

 The Boyfriend

Cats (The Naming of Cats.)

My Favorite Things

Do Re Mi

My group have greatly enjoyed the time we've spent practising our Showcase and can't wait for  the performances. Yet again, tickets are only $15 and we hope to see you there! It'll be a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment